full lace Human hair

Virgin Human Hair Light Yaki Front Lace Wigs
When considering a full lace wig, its best to take your lifestyle into account. If you're one that enjoys changing wigs and trying new styles and textures, yet you would like it to appear as natural and undetectable, then a full lace synthetic wig would best suit you. However, if you're one who prefers consistency and simplicity with your wigs, then a human hair wig will suit you best.Finally, release the diluted shampoo (water and drops of shampoo) into the drain. Once released, rinse the curly full lace wig with cool water. Next, apply a moisture rich conditioner directly onto the hair. Do not attempt to remove any perceived tangles. Simply apply the conditioner on the hair and allow it to settle for approximately 5 minutes. Five minutes later begin to rinse 80% of the conditioner from your unit. By leaving 20% it prevents excess dryness and keeps the hair fairly moist.

Full Lace Front Wigs
LiveZilla Live Chat Software