full lace Human hair

Of Woman Wigs Human Hair
At any one time, 10 percent of our hair is at a resting phase while the other 90 percent grows at about 1 cm a month. After about two or three months, the rested hair will fall out to be replaced by new hair.The most usual type of hair loss alopecia affects a majority of men and a smaller percentage of women from age 35. In men, the typical hair loss can be seen by receding hairlines towards the back of the head. Subsequently large patches of hair loss may leave a horseshoe-shaped tuft of hair. In women, typical alopecia hair loss is seen in the thinning of hair all over the scalp, but more visibly over the top of the head. Hair loss in children are not usual, but a majority cases of alopecia in children will see restoration over time. About 50~150 strands of hair drop daily is quite common. Taking into account that we have about 100,000 strands of hair on our head, this amount is not a great loss. But disproportionate hair loss without being replaced as quickly may cause some concerns. When this happens, we should best sit up and take notice and do something about it.If you normally wear a long or mid-length wig, summer is a good time to switch to a short style for a change of pace. You can even stick with your same color if you find a short wig by the same brand. Short wigs are among the most popular styles on Wigs.com. We offer hundreds of short styles, from pixies to boy cuts to short bobs. Short wigs are perfect for summer because they're lightweight and they keep hair off your neck and shoulders. Short hair is also easier to style and maintain. Show off your chic in a short style!

Full Lace Front Wigs
LiveZilla Live Chat Software